Vagdevi Ayurveda Medical College, Warangal was established in 2006. The college is affiliated to Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada now which is known as Dr. YSR University of Health Science. The institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, inexhaustible resources for medical and allied research and provides credible patient care. The college with an annual intake of 50 seats. The institute offers Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery course. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Chemistry, Physics and Biology are eligible for this course. The Institute is well equipped with all modern facility. The college has well equipped, airy and spacious class rooms with all modern facilities. The institute has well maintained library with wide range of books collection and journals. A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at Vagdevi Ayurveda Medical College, Warangal in its various departments.
|Address||Vagdevi Ayurved Medical College, Warangal Bollikunta, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh.|
|Phone||+91 08712 2455144, +91 08712 2865186|
Admission into BAMS, BHMS, BUMS & BNYS Courses in all the Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani and Naturopathy Medical Colleges affiliated to Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Now which is known as Dr Y.S.R University of health Science for the academic year under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Ayurveda, Homoeopathy & Unani Colleges and Competent Authority Seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Now which is known as Dr Y.S.R University of health Science, Vijayawada.
The admission for Homeopathic colleges in Government colleges:
The Counseling is conducted by Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Now which is known as Dr Y.S.R University of health Science in which only local domicile students can participate in Counseling and it is based on NEET Score and Ranking.
For more details please visit the website at – http://drntruhs.in/index.html
Reservation Policies for Government Seats:
Special Category Reservations under the categories of CAP, NCC, PWD is as follows:
Reservation For Women Candidates: 33 1/3% of seats are reserved for women candidates which are horizontal reservations.
5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year). Students will have 4 professional exams within a duration of 4.5 years and a compulsory rotating internship for 1 year. medical colleges in Karnataka states are regulated as per the rules and regulations of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science which is also known as RGUHS, Bangalore.
Qualifying Percentile and Cut-off Score:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|UR/ EWS||45th Percentile||122|
|SC/ST/BC & PwD||35th Percentile||96|
|UR & PwD||40th Percentile||108|
Scanned Certificates/ Documents In Pdf Format To Be Uploaded While Filling Online Application Form:-
3. NEET Rank Card
4. SSC/ 10th Class Pass Certificate
5. Intermediate OR Equivalent Pass Certificate
6. Study Certificates from class 6th to 10th
7. Study Certificates of Intermediate /10+2
8. Transfer Certificate (TC)
9. Latest Integrated Community Certificate Obtained from MEE-SEVA with Barcode
10. Residence Certificate of Parent/Student issued by Tahsildar/MRO for a period of 10 years Residence in Andhra Pradesh, excluding the study period/Employment out side the state, specifically mentioning the years in the certificate.
11. Income Certificate/White Ration Card
12. Income and Asset Certificate valid for the year issued by MEE-SEVA for claiming economically weaker sections reservation (Candidates who are not covered under SC,ST & BC)
13. Aadhar Card
14.Certificate for person with Disability issued by MEE-SEVA for PH reservation
15. NCC Certificates - (all certificates scanned in one file in PDF format)
16. CAP Certificates - (all certificates in one file in PDF format)
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
7406244111 | 8884499765
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.