Sri Venkateswara Ayurvedic College, Tirupati, is a Private College established in the year 1983. The college is affiliated to Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Now which is known as Dr Y.S.R University of health Science. Sri Venkateswara Ayurvedic College, Tirupati maintained by the most prestigious and richest temple management of the world, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Tirupati. It was started with the aim of imparting quality education in the field of Ayurveda with 20 students intake capacity. Then the intake capacity was increased to 40 students 2006 Post-graduate courses in six faculties (Ayurveda Siddhanta, Panchakarma, Dravyaguna, Rasa Shastra, Shalya Tantra, and Kaumarabhritya) are introduced in the year 2010. It has a hospital facility attached, which is serving outpatient and inpatients free of cost and has facilities for all the procedures of Ayurveda like Panchakarma, Shalya Chikiitsa. Medical faculty trained at well-reputed institutes. It has also got a pharmacy attached situated at Srinivasa Mangapuram Near to Tirupati. It is producing medicine as per the demand of the hospital and supplying them. We are committed to provide good quality education to the students and to train them to serve mankind.
Hospital: The hospital is being served by the expertise
Admission into BAMS, BHMS, BUMS & BNYS Courses in all the Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani and Naturopathy Medical Colleges affiliated to Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Now which is known as Dr Y.S.R University of health Science for the academic year under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Ayurveda, Homoeopathy & Unani Colleges and Competent Authority Seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Now which is known as Dr Y.S.R University of health Science, Vijayawada.
The admission for Homeopathic colleges in Government colleges:
The Counseling is conducted by Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Now which is known as Dr Y.S.R University of health Science in which only local domicile students can participate in Counseling and it is based on NEET Score and Ranking.
For more details please visit the website at – http://drntruhs.in/index.html
Reservation Policies for Government Seats:
Special Category Reservations under the categories of CAP, NCC, PWD is as follows:
Reservation For Women Candidates: 33 1/3% of seats are reserved for women candidates which are horizontal reservations.
5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year). Students will have 4 professional exams within a duration of 4.5 years and a compulsory rotating internship for 1 year. medical colleges in Karnataka states are regulated as per the rules and regulations of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science which is also known as RGUHS, Bangalore.
Qualifying Percentile and Cut-off Score:
|Cut off score (out of 720)
|SC/ST/BC & PwD
|UR & PwD
Scanned Certificates/ Documents In Pdf Format To Be Uploaded While Filling Online Application Form:-
3. NEET Rank Card
4. SSC/ 10th Class Pass Certificate
5. Intermediate OR Equivalent Pass Certificate
6. Study Certificates from class 6th to 10th
7. Study Certificates of Intermediate /10+2
8. Transfer Certificate (TC)
9. Latest Integrated Community Certificate Obtained from MEE-SEVA with Barcode
10. Residence Certificate of Parent/Student issued by Tahsildar/MRO for a period of 10 years Residence in Andhra Pradesh, excluding the study period/Employment out side the state, specifically mentioning the years in the certificate.
11. Income Certificate/White Ration Card
12. Income and Asset Certificate valid for the year issued by MEE-SEVA for claiming economically weaker sections reservation (Candidates who are not covered under SC,ST & BC)
13. Aadhar Card
14.Certificate for person with Disability issued by MEE-SEVA for PH reservation
15. NCC Certificates - (all certificates scanned in one file in PDF format)
16. CAP Certificates - (all certificates in one file in PDF format)
Note: The Admission Process is written as per the ordinance of the official Counselling Agency.