Sri Adi Siva Sadguru Alli Saheb Sivaryula Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Centre , Guntakal is a Private College established in the year 2015. The college is affiliated to Dr.NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES A.P, VIJAYAWADA, Now which is known as Dr. Y.S.R University Of Health Science located in Karnataka with an annual intake of 100 seats. Sri Adi Siva Sadguru Alli Saheb Sivaaryula Ayurvedic Medical College is running under the dynamic management of Sri Adi Siva Sadguru Educational Society. It is a famous Educational Society known for Nursing Education and other paramedical courses for 15 years. Well known as Sri Padmavathi Nursing Institutions at Guntakal with a great experience and track record in conducting nursing and other paramedical courses successfully. Now, it has stepped into Naturopathy and Ayurveda Medical course. The aim of the society is to mould full fledged medical professionals to meet National and Global requirements.
Admission into BAMS, BHMS, BUMS & BNYS Courses in all the Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Unani and Naturopathy Medical Colleges affiliated to Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Now which is known as Dr Y.S.R University of health Science for the academic year under Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Ayurveda, Homoeopathy & Unani Colleges and Competent Authority Seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Now which is known as Dr Y.S.R University of health Science, Vijayawada.
The admission for Homeopathic colleges in Government colleges:
The Counseling is conducted by Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Now which is known as Dr Y.S.R University of health Science in which only local domicile students can participate in Counseling and it is based on NEET Score and Ranking.
For more details please visit the website at – http://drntruhs.in/index.html
Reservation Policies for Government Seats:
Special Category Reservations under the categories of CAP, NCC, PWD is as follows:
Reservation For Women Candidates: 33 1/3% of seats are reserved for women candidates which are horizontal reservations.
5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year). Students will have 4 professional exams within a duration of 4.5 years and a compulsory rotating internship for 1 year. medical colleges in Karnataka states are regulated as per the rules and regulations of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science which is also known as RGUHS, Bangalore.
Qualifying Percentile and Cut-off Score:
|Cut off score (out of 720)
|SC/ST/BC & PwD
|UR & PwD
Scanned Certificates/ Documents In Pdf Format To Be Uploaded While Filling Online Application Form:-
3. NEET Rank Card
4. SSC/ 10th Class Pass Certificate
5. Intermediate OR Equivalent Pass Certificate
6. Study Certificates from class 6th to 10th
7. Study Certificates of Intermediate /10+2
8. Transfer Certificate (TC)
9. Latest Integrated Community Certificate Obtained from MEE-SEVA with Barcode
10. Residence Certificate of Parent/Student issued by Tahsildar/MRO for a period of 10 years Residence in Andhra Pradesh, excluding the study period/Employment out side the state, specifically mentioning the years in the certificate.
11. Income Certificate/White Ration Card
12. Income and Asset Certificate valid for the year issued by MEE-SEVA for claiming economically weaker sections reservation (Candidates who are not covered under SC,ST & BC)
13. Aadhar Card
14.Certificate for person with Disability issued by MEE-SEVA for PH reservation
15. NCC Certificates - (all certificates scanned in one file in PDF format)
16. CAP Certificates - (all certificates in one file in PDF format)
Note: The Admission Process is written as per the ordinance of the official Counselling Agency.