Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur is one of the oldest Ayurved College in Maharashtra State and serving in the field of Ayurveda since then. It is a government aided college having undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Ayurveda as well as in acupressure, yoga and naturopathy. A very good building along with well educated teaching and dedicated non-teaching staff, well maintained departments are the strength of the college. Bharatiya Vaidyak Samanvaya Samiti has started this college with great pleasure in 1953 which was later on recognized by Vidarbha Ayurved Board in 1956. The college got affiliated previously to Nagpur University and now it is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences,Nashik. It is a well known institute of Ayurveda in Central India having central Research laboratory, excellent library, fully equipped hospital and well developed departments. The post graduate students from the college are performing excellent in the field of ayurveda in india as well as in rest of the world.
The Hospital was the inspiration of Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj, Established by the then Governor of C.P. & Berar, Shri Mangaldasji Pakwasa on 13th Feb 1949. The auspicious occasion of inauguration was on 1st January 1950 at the hands of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru in presence of the then President of India, Dr. Rajendra Prasad as Guest of Honors at Raja Bakhta Buland Shah Palace, provided with 2 acres of land for Herbal garden. Various Departments as Kayachikitsa, Shalaytantra, Shalakyatantra, Strirog, Balrog, Prasutitantra etc were well equipped through the generous donation by the dignitaries present at the time of inauguration. Pharmacy and Herbal Garden also developed later. Patients from different state were being relieved of their sufferings, especially as vatrog along with treatment of piles and fistula by Chikitsa, Ksharkarma, Jalaukakarma, Agnikarma. Vd. V.P.Sharma established Kerlian treatment and teaching, even some foreign students learned the same here.
– Very good building with adequate space for all the departments.
– Well qualified and experienced staff. Every dept. has required facility like laboratory, museum, dissection hall, department library etc.
– A big seminar hall with all the facility including good sound system LCD projector etc.
– An excellent library having under graduate and post graduate reading rooms separately.
– It has separate reference books dept. and professor's reading room.
– It is equipped with 20,963 books, 21 periodic journals and 7 daily new papers.
It has approximately all types of sports facility including cricket, badminton, volley ball, carom, T.T.ring, handball, chess etc.
A ultramodern gym is available for males and females separately
– A well developed herbal garden having 45,000 sq.ft. of land.
– Garden has 200 species of medicinal plant.
– Total number of plants is 1,000.
– College has a separate building for the hospital and has all the specialized departments.
– Pakwasa Hospital of 215 beds is attached to the college since beginning.
– The hospital is well equipped and famous for the good service.
– Rog Nidan department has its own X-Ray, ECG and Pathology Lab facility.
– Shalakya Tantra department has ophthalmology, dental and ENT department with all the facilities including minor operation theatre.
– Shalya Tantra department has very good operation theatre where expert surgeions perform all types of surgeries.
– Swasthvritta department run a special guidance centre where expert dietitian give guidance about the diet and about yoga.
5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year)
-15% AIQ (All India Quota)
AACCC will be doing Counselling for minimum of 15% AIQ seats for Government, Government aided Central Universities, National Institutes, and Private colleges, and 100% seats for Deemed Universities.
- 85% Government Quota
85% seats were filled through government counseling conducted by Maharashtra Ayush Neet.
|NEET eligibility marks 2021||10+2 percentage required for NEET 2021 exam is separate for every category and can be listed as under. NEET eligibility marks in class 12 to be considered are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects|
UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45%
|NEET 2021 Qualifying Exam||Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCB, Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. 10+2 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.|
|Age Limit for NEET 2021||They have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of their admission to the first year Undergraduate Medical Course.|
|Nationality||Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) intending to pursue Undergraduate Medical Courses in a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute also need to qualify NEET (UG).|
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
7406244111 | 8884499765
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.