Mannam Ayurveda Co-operative Medical College is located in Mangaram, Pandalam and was founded in 2005. It is a self-financed college owned, financed and run by the Mannam Sugar Mills Co-operative Ltd. The college is affiliated with University of Kerala and KUHS. The college offers bachelor’s degree course in the field of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery with an annual intake of 50 seats.
Contact Details :-
Mannam Ayurved Medical College Mannam Sugar Mills P.O, Pandalam, Kerala 689501, India
The admission for Unani colleges is divided into two categories:
Government Seats and
Private (management) Seats
Government Seat: The Counseling is conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE)in which only local domicile students can participate in Counseling and it is based on NEET Score and Ranking. The Karnataka Ayush Counselling (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) AYUSH Counseling will be done in online mode on the official website of www.cee.kerala.gov.in. There are three rounds of Counseling First round, second round, and Mop-up round of Counseling. etc, If any seats are left over it will be reverted to the college. Under Government Seats 15% seats AACCC conducts the Counseling and remaining 85% is for state quota where CEE conducts the Counseling.
Private(management) Seat: The Private Seats are open to all, where the aspirants must be qualified in the NEET-UG examination. Under Private seats, 50% is for state merit which includes 15% of NRI seats, 10% for EWS category,3% for PWD category 27% for SEBC category and for SC, ST 10%.
The percentage break-up of seats as per mandatory reservation is as follows:
State Merit (SM)
Economically Weaker Sections in General Category (EWS)
Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)
Other Backward Hindu (BH)
Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian (LC)
Other Backward Christian (BX)
Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes
Scheduled Castes (SC)
Scheduled Tribes (ST)
5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year). Students will have 4 professional exams within a duration of 4.5 years and a compulsory rotating internship for 1 year. medical colleges in Karnataka states are regulated as per the rules and regulations of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science which is also known as RGUHS, Bangalore.
Eligibility For Admission
A candidate must have passed the PUC or its equivalent examination with English as one of the languages and Physics, Chemistry & Biology as optional subjects with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate in the Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology).
The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission.
In order to be eligible for admission to the undergraduate course for an academic year, it shall be necessary for the candidate to obtain a minimum of marks at the 50th percentile in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by an authority designated by the Central government, for the undergraduate course held for the said academic year.
For candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC the minimum, marks shall be at the 40th percentile. For candidates with benchmarks disabilities as specified under the rights of the persons with Disabilities act, 2016 (49 of 2016), the minimum marks shall be at the 45th percentile for the General category and 40th percentile for the SC/ST/OBC
For Foreign national candidates any other equivalent qualification to be approved by the Central Government may allow, and entrance examination for admission to undergraduate courses namely NEET shall not be applicable for the Foreign national candidates.
Only those students who have qualified NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST [NEET UG 2021] conducted by NTA are eligible for admission either through Merit, Management, or NRI quota.