Bharatiya Sanskriti Darshan Trust, Ayurved Vishwashanti Dham, Pune, is a Private College established in the year 1998. The college is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Recognized by Ayush Dept., Central Health Ministry, New Delhi, C.C.I.M., New Delhi, Govt. of Maharashtra & M.U.H.S., Nashik. B.A.M.S Course is available from 1998. Post Graduation Courses are available in following 03 Subjects : Samhita, Kayachikitsa and Rachana Sharira evum Vikruti Vidnayana. B.A.M.S. Course intake capacity is 60.
• Availability of well-equipped 14 Departments as per C.C.I.M. norms.
• Learned and Competent Teaching Staff.
• Well-equipped separate Central Library is available.
• Quality education of both Ayurvedic & Allopathic systems is available.
• Production of good quality Ayurvedic medicines from Ayurved Pharmacy.
• Proper Guidance to back word class, OBC and EBC students for getting scholarship.
• Rendering personal attention and guidance to each student, organizing of students, parents and teachers meet on regular basis to improve the overall performance of the students.
• NSS and Cultural activities to enhance the personality of the students.
• Sports Activities: Some of the college students achieved medals in University and State level sport competitions.
• Hygienic canteen facility in the college campus.
• Good Research Centre to promote Research activities executed by students.
• Ayurvedic Herbal Garden with more than 260 species of Ayurvedic herbs.
• Various health Camps are organized on regular intervals in the hospital.
• Both Ayurvedic and allopathic Treatments are available in the hospital.
• Hospital has General Wards, Semi-Special and Special Rooms for patients.
• Well-equipped hospital.
5 ½ Years (Study Period – 4 ½ Years + Compulsory Rotating Internship 1 Year)
-15% AIQ (All India Quota)
AACCC will be doing Counselling for minimum of 15% AIQ seats for Government, Government aided Central Universities, National Institutes, and Private colleges, and 100% seats for Deemed Universities.
- 85% Government Quota
85% seats were filled through government counseling conducted by Maharashtra Ayush Neet.
|NEET eligibility marks 2021||10+2 percentage required for NEET 2021 exam is separate for every category and can be listed as under. NEET eligibility marks in class 12 to be considered are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects|
UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45%
|NEET 2021 Qualifying Exam||Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCB, Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. 10+2 or equivalent appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply for NEET.|
|Age Limit for NEET 2021||They have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of their admission to the first year Undergraduate Medical Course.|
|Nationality||Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) intending to pursue Undergraduate Medical Courses in a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute also need to qualify NEET (UG).|
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
7406244111 | 8884499765
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.